Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Bible Story Stones

I saw this idea for "story rocks" on Pinterest and thought this would be a great hands-on way to review the timeline of the Bible each week.

I simply found and printed a picture to represent each story we had covered from Creation thru Conquest and mod podged it on a stone - no craftiness required. 
**If you want the document with pictures I used just post a comment with your email and I will be happy to send it to you!

I love the way they turned out

Then I created a simple timeline using the same pictures. My 2 year old uses it as a matching game and my 4 year old can help tell the story of the Bible after we finish placing all the stones. I pull this out a couple times a week to review the WHOLE story so that my kids can continue to build the framework of the Bible in their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment