Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pinterest Boards and Facebook Group

***If you haven’t read the introduction to this series yet I recommend going here. ***

Teaching your children then framework of the Bible using Chronological Bible Teaching (CBT) is not the only way to learn the Bible. However, I firmly believe it is one of the best ways to give your child the foundation on which he/she needs to build.

I created this blog as a way to inspire others to join me in teaching their children the eras of the Bible. I realize my children are young (2 and 4) so the activities that I choose are basic and aimed at PK level. Once we complete the eras I plan on starting over back at Creation. At that point Benjamin and Hannah will be a year older with more of a foundation on which to build and I can dig deeper!

What I love about about CBT is that you can personalize it for YOUR family/kids/stage of life. Each family is unique...that's how God made us! You can't rubber stamp someone elses plan on your family and get the same results (believe me I've tried and been frustrated - ha!)

I have created a Pinterest Board for each Era to give you easy access to activities, crafts, songs, videos, worksheets and more. Use the CBT eras as a track on which to run and personalize it to your kids based on how they learn best!


Follow my Pinterest boards: "CBT Kids Study"

Creation Era: HERE

Patriachs Era: HERE

Conquest Era: HERE

Judges Era: HERE

**I will continue to Pin and Post the other Eras as we finish our study**


Join my Facebook group so that you can easily ask me questions. I would lalso ove to hear from you and see your ideas! CBT Kids Era Study

No comments:

Post a Comment